The main purpose of this role is to:
Maintain regular reporting on labour productivity across the resort, working with Financial Analyst and operations management to highlight good practice, benchmarking and trouble shooting. This position will be based in the operation with a requirement to work the hours of the business.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Compile and distribute periodical productivity reports for management review.
- Conducting productivity variance analyses and meet departments to review such variances.
- Conduct outlet checks verifying manning and working hours.
- Assisting Financial Analyst with Resort and group reporting requirements as and when required.
- To prepare the annual headcount and labour productivity budget.
- Conduct relevant roster and labour forecasting training
- Adhere to format and documentation standards.
- Adhere to Jumeirah Finance directives.
- Adhere to relevant Resort Policies, Processes and Step by Steps
- Keep the designated work area tidy and clean at all times.
- Ensure that project deliverables are completed on schedule and documented.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with external and internal customers.
- Flexibility in hours of work to suit the needs of the operation
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you are a University Graduate in Business or Finance. You should have a minimum of 2 years previous Financial/ Operational Analysis and worked in a large business operation or multinational. Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines a must.
A qualification in accountancy, experience of conducting hotel operations analysis and knowledge of Sun System, Hyperion and Oracle will be viewed as desirable.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight ticket allowances, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.