The role will be responsible for executing inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy. The position requires a diligent, focused and task driven individual with very good analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to accuracy and detail is required for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Review SAP and Magento physical alignment when investigation anomalies.
2. Oversee and be involved in all cycle counts daily, along with other queries.
3. Ensure the escalation of ALL unresolved queries to the Financial Controller.
4. Investigate Stock/Cycle Count Variances.
5. Ensure and Enforce current Inventory Control measures.
6. Ensure a clear understanding of all the warehouse policies, procedures and warehouse flows.
7. Ensure compliance to all security and housekeeping rules.
8. Adhere to company discipline and time keeping.
9. Consistently ensure feedback to the Financial Controller.
10. Prepare and send out a Stock Count Report for every Stock take.
11. Ensures that Finance Unit is carried along in any relevant Warehouse issue.
12. Ensure there are necessary approvals for ALL inventory adjustments.
13. Seek approval and update exceptional Inventory adjustments.
14. Periodic Inventory Valuation and roll forwards.
15. Periodic Obsolesce/Damaged Stock Report.
16. Monitoring of GIT and escalation of overdue “paid but not delivered” Orders.
17. Ensuring inventory Items are carried at the correct cost according to IAS 2
18. Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
19. Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory, minimise costs and maximize working capital.
20. Write and maintain accurate written procedures for all main inventory control processes and functions.
21. Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
22. Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
23. Manage other company account as needed.