- Responsible for the development and preparation of forecasting, analyzing, and evaluating financial plans and budgets for the assigned business unit or corporation.
- Develops and prepares annual operating budgets and/or periodic financial reports.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models.
- Identifies to management potential areas of opportunities and risk.
- Designs and develops strategic financial analysis projects as necessary.
- Manages a team of Financial Analysts.
- Coaches and mentors financial analysts; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required. Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred.
- Significant experience required, including supervisory experience.
Primary Location Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos-Island-Nigeria, Lagos, PGBU
Job Type Experienced - Professional / Office
Recruitment Job Type Professional - Experienced.