Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Financial Services
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- This position oversees financial assessment, budget preparation, financial monitoring, risk management, donor reporting and all financial and management accounting duties.
- Provide technical support for strategic analysis; strategic planning and preparation of project work plan and reprogramming.
- Take a lead in budget preparation and tracking.
- Effectively control income, cash flow and expenditure -
- Manage fund disbursements to Sub Recipients and work with their Protect Accounting teams to ensure that project expenditures are in line with Global Fund Project standards.
- Ensure compliance with internal control and adherence to donors’ financial polities arid procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely bank reconciliation statements, accounts payable, and account receivables, balance sheet and other reports for submission to donors, management and, internal and external auditors.
- Efficiently manage payroll and monthly local Statutory returns such as PAVE/ taxes, Pensions, etc.
- Coordinate activities of accounting stall and provide necessary mentoring to subordinates
- Work closely with program team and support other staff for effective operation of ARFH and project activities.
- Follow up with all outstanding advances to staff and project partners, to ensure timely and proper retirements.
- Maintain relationship with external auditors, suppliers, banks etc.