We are now looking to strengthen our drilling team, and are looking for an experienced Finance Manager for our UAE region.
· Managing the monthly closing
· Update and implement new procedures and directives related to Accounting and Controlling
· Manage the interface with Rig Managers/Operation teams and other groups as Supply Chain, Human Resource/Payroll and Marketing/Contract. Support and challenge these functions.
· Manage the interface with Accounts Payable, Treasury, Internal Control and the other Business Control Managers.
· Manage the interface with Corporate Head Office and the other regions in Seadrill
· Manage and deliver Monthly KPI/Business reporting
· Manage and deliver Quarterly Finance Reporting
· Manage and deliver Legal Entity Reporting
· Manage and deliver various fiscal reporting, e.g.VAT,Payroll related taxes, statutory reporting, statutory tax filing
· Manage communication with external auditor, tax/customs offices etc.
· Ad-hoc project management, e.g. acquisition/disposal of assets or companies, Corporate initiatives etc
- Degree in Business/ Accountancy/ Finance related discipline CPA, ACCA, CMA equivalent certification is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years and above responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience, with strong software knowledge, experienced in US financial statement preparation and detail oriented
- Proactive and safe work attitude
- Team attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commercial awareness and business understanding