- Healthcare / Medical
- Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Prepare and track budget, liability, and capital accounts and monitor financial status.
- Manage fund disbursements (payment vouchers, cheques and other banking transactions).
- Ensure compliance with internal control and adherence to donors’ financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely bank reconciliation statements, accounts payable, and account receivables, balance sheet and other reports for submission to donors, management and, internal and external auditors.
- Efficiently manage payroll and monthly local statutory returns such as PATE/taxes, Pensions. etc.
- Coordinate activities of accounting staff and provide necessary mentoring to subordinates.
- Work closely with program team and support other staff for effective operation of ARFH and project activities
- Ensures proper record keeping and manages data base backups
- A minimum of HND/BSc, degree in Accounting and ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Must also have at least six years working experience with Non-Governmental organizations, with skills in QuickBooks. Microsoft excel, words and powerpoint,
- Good knowledge of internal control systems, financial audit processes and accounting procedures for United Nations funded projects.
- Good knowledge of accrual based accounting and International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) is essential.