As a Finance manager responsible for the firm’s operations you will play a critical role within the organization. You will be primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the Finance Operations unit and proper accounting of all transactions as it relates to the firm’s payments service.
The company will be looking to you to take leadership on all matters relating to the firm’s System and finance function. This covers multiple areas including ensuring the smooth conversion of cash into electronic value, reconciliation of all the firm’s pool accounts on a daily basis, managing our key 3rd party partners accounts including providing reconciliation support, and supporting our customer service functions to resolve any issues relating to finance.
The company will be looking to you to design and implement processes that ensure smooth operations, train and develop your team members. To be successful you must be someone who has a strong accounting and finance acumen, has the ability to lead teams, and able to define processes and ensure controls are abided. Additionally you must be someone who cares about others, relatable, trustworthy, takes initiative, calm under pressure, and have great communication skills – verbal, non-verbal, and written.
· Designing, implementing, and communicating all processes and controls relating to the firm’s operations for the finance function (showing strong accounting acumen)
· Coordinate seamless accounting processes with the IT/engineering team
· Ensuring the correct reconciliation of all accounts giving wholesome attention to detail
· Maintaining an excellent working relationship with our partner banks
· Ensuring the smooth running of the firm’s operations within the finance department
· Leading a team to execute on the day to day functions proving initiative on the job
· Ensuring team members abide by agreed controls for all processes