You will ensure timely preparation of monthly accounts and quarterly reports to Singapore HQ.
You will also liaise with auditors, tax consultant, advisors and Singapore teams for all finance-related
Directly reporting to the Group Financial Controller (Singapore HQ).
• Prepare full set of accounts and administrative duties
• Work closely with managers in Nigeria and Singapore HQ
• Provide financial data analysis to advise Management on potential long-term financial issues and
• Manage governance and financial processes to ensure compliance of internal controls to safeguard
and optimize the financial resources
• Ensure compliance with corporate regulation
• Prepare budget, cashflow, monthly and year end accounts
• Implement financial and control process improvement initiatives
• Liaise with banker, auditor and tax consultant
• Prepare payroll computation and income tax.
• Supervise Financial/Admin Assistant
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following
• More exposure and professional application on different areas of accounting
• Communication and Inter-relational skills
• Prioritizing, organizing and systemizing skills
• Recognized Bachelors Degree related to Finance or Accountancy.
• You must also possess strong analytical skills and be meticulous with high level of integrity
• Preferably with a minimum 4 years audit experience.
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Able to commence in short notice.