The Finance Manager is responsible for Preparation of Management Accounts, Bank & Cash Management, Payments & Payables Management and Management of Customers’ Invoicing. Ensuring completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions for accruals and revenue.
Other responsibilities shall include the following:
- Supervision of Payable & Receivable Staffs
- Review of General Ledgers and Accuracy of Data Entry
- Ensure review and timely preparation of schedules associated with the GL.
- Vendors’ Payment Reconciliation Management.
- Fixed Asset Management
- Development and Implementation of Accounting policies
- Maintenance of System of Internal Control
- Tax Management & Other Regulatory Compliance
- Liaising with External Auditor for Statutory Audit
- Treasury Management and Efficiency
- Areas of contact include External Parties-Bankers, Auditors, Tax Authorities, Consultants, Government Agencies, Vendors, Customers and Internal Customers-other departments on related accounts/finance issues.