A leading player in the sanitary ware and bathroom fittings retail industry with outlets spread all over Nigeria
Location: Ikeja Lagos
- Providing and interpreting financial information;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets
- Supervising staff
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Would be required to oversee the company's I.T infrastructure.
Minimum 4 years post qualification experience with at least 1 years experience in a supervisory role.
- A good first degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields.
- Professional Accounting qualification
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel
- Should be conversant with ERP
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Must have strong I.T skills.
- Should have auditing experience.
- Should have experience in the FMCG industry.