- Reports to the Chairman/CEO
- Responsible for Financial Controllers and Reporting
- Responsible for Cost and Management Accountant
- Responsible for Concept Store Financial Operations Systems
- Responsible for Controller Area Channels
- Head ICT Systems and Online Sales Infrastructure.
- Advising the Board on Finance and Accounting Policies and directly responsible for the implementation of the system.
- Responsible for effective store operations, internal control and optima deployment to drive the business
- Preparing periodic reports to the Board and Line Management
- Effective management of Logistics and Supply Chain Processes, particularly the payment systems.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with Banks, External Auditors Tax Authorities and other external public
- Advising the Board in the development of the Financial policies of the company
- Directly responsible for the implementation of finance and accounting policies
- Managing the budget preparation process and monitoring budget performance
- Responsible for financial planning and forecasting, modelling and financial Analysis
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the company’s Bankers an Financial institutions
- Liaising with External Auditors for optimal tax planning
- Ensuring the installation and management of effective ICT systems
- Ensuring effective cost control and periodic cost reporting
- Designing, installing and implementing systems for store operations and the activities of Area Channel Controllers
- Periodic reports to the board and line management
- University Degree minimum of second class upper with appropriate professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CPA).
- Possession of an M.B.A is desirable
- Upwards 15 years experience, the last of which must have been of Head of finance and Accounting in a large retail organisation preferably in the consumer electronics, ICT-ISP, appliance and telecommunications industry
- Strong Financial Planning & Controllers skills
- Strong people and communication skills
- Professional maturity to function at top management levels internally and externally
- Leadership skills anchored on professional and personal integrity
- Ideal candidates must currently be functioning in a leading medium sized retail company in a related industry as Head of Finance
We provide a competitive compensation package and training