Job ID: #1741806
The core responsibility of this post is to use:
Drive integrity enthusiasm commitment to personal development
to further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Daily transaction inputting into Marie Stopes International’s SUN system
- Management of the petty cash/float for the region
- Review of budget amount against actual of expenditures.(Variance Analysis)
- Contribute to monthly management and periodic statutory reports
- Ensuring Regional field office funds request are in line with specific project budget and allowable expenses
- Salary payments and remittance of all statutory deductions to appropriate authorities
- Timely payments to Mobilizers, casual/contract staff, providers of products and services
- Distributors/sales agents account management and reconciliation.
- Coordinate payments for all project activities.
- Ensure proper controls are place at enter/clinic and provide support to centre mangers in time
- Ensure WHT are being deducted and deposited to authorities/states in time
- Ensure assets are properly accounted for and maintained at the regional level.
LOGISTICS & ADMINISTRATION
- Management of MSION store at the regional level
- Ensure the smooth running of MSION of in the region.
- Performing Logistics functions – Booking of Hotels for various activities and reconciliation of bills before making payments.
- Procurement functions at the regional level – Ensure procurement policies are followed and committee meets to approve bids analysed.
- Ensure the stock and store are properly managed as per MSI stock policy
- Ensure all fixed assets are tagged and tracked properly
- Administer the use of project vehicles and ensure maintenance.
- Any other task assigned by line manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc/HND Accounting
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role with an INGO/NGO, private or public organisation
- Ability to use SUN Accounting package
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work.