Wakanow.com Limited, a leading Online Travel Company in Nigeria is currently recruiting due to opening of more Travel Centres across the Country
- The Finance Officer will work as part of a team, reviewing and reporting on the financial and business performance of the Company's Business Units.
- In-depth knowledge and application of accounting principles and book-keeping practice
- Analyse and perform arithmetic calculations for accounts concerns
- Focusing on details of the transactions and ascertain high level of accuracy in compiling financial data.
- Monitoring and weekly reconciliation of Admin Cash Advance
- Immediate lodgement of all cash received into banks accounts
- Receive cash deposits and cheques
- Feed transaction information into the bank database using company owned tools and generate receipts for customers
- Check for failed transaction issues and the balance of debits and credits
- Resolve issues related to account discrepancies
- Monitor transactions done and the amount of currency in the vault at the end of every business day
- Posting and balancing of daily cash lodgements.
- Receiving and counting working cash at beginning of the day, accepting cash and cheques for deposit
- Recording all transactions promptly.
- A good first degree in Accounting, Economics or any related social science discipline
- Possession of 1-3 years (Post-NYSC) working experience
- Possession of ICAN part-qualification will be an advantage but not compulsory
- Good knowledge of Ms Excel
- Sound analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with numbers and great at calculations.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.