Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Financial Services
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
The position will assume direct responsibility for managing all the financial, logistics, and administrative support functions for the project including the following:
- Process all approved payments in line with standard practices with appropriate supporting documents
- Provide administrative and technical support to the CBOs to ensure that all advances are retired and reports are prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
- Assist in the logistics in preparation for and during workshops.
- Filling of retired payment vouchers with supporting documents.
- Posting of daily transactions (Income & Expenditure) using QuickBooks Package.
- Carry out banking transaction and recording of daily lodgement and withdrawers
Location: Uyo (Covering Rivers & Akwa Ibom States)
- Applicants must have first Degree/HND in Accounting or other related Social Sciences. Also required is a minimum of 3 years working experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks,
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in managing USAID grants and familiarity with Nigerian NGOs contractual procedures and a relevant higher Degree will be of additional advantage.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone number of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.