Our client, a top player in the finance industry is seeking to hire a Finance Officer who will be a responsible for the analyses of financial performance, budgeting, planning and forecasting, project analysis, and investment appraisals for the organisation.Job Description
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Draw up long term and short term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company's financial/business needs and strategies.
- Review potential acquisition, joint ventures, merges, projections and sales.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis of sales, competition and key performance indicators.
- Working in conjunction with CFO on capital raising – debt and equity
- Sound verbal and writing communication skill to relate with investors and stakeholders.
- Overall oversight on tax issues.