Anambra, Lagos, Oyo
Overall Job Functions
- The Finance Officer shall manage all financial activities, under the direction of the state Training Officer and the oversight supervision of the Finance Manager.
- This support will include but not limited to supervision and coordination of the provision of all financial support required for the project, ensuring that appropriate control reporting structures are maintained in accordance with ECEWS and donor rules and regulations at the field office.
- H/she will coordinate and act as focal point for issues relating to finance (including salary, payment of travel allowances, process of invoices and receipt of funds) at the field office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely to implement programs accounting/financial reporting systems
- Ensure that the project office operates at all times in accordance with all necessary rules and regulations.
- Manage and oversee all local contr5cts, subcontracts, and other agreements
- Ensure timely review, processing, of subcontractor invoices in collaboration with Central office
- University degree in Accounting, Humanities, Numeric/Social Science
- Minimum 3 years experience in office administration and operations
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong Numeric skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong computer spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to be able to accept and discharge substantial responsibilities, to prioritize work assignments, to meet deadlines, and to exercise professional judgment
- Knowledge of CDC,USAID and other funding agencies rules, regulations, and procedures
ECEWS has a competitive compensation package.