- As an experienced finance professional.
- You will manage the day-to-day activities related to cash flow, borrowing, debt and capital management in treasury, taxation and other finance related functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Working knowledge in IFRS.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Core Cash Product Management experience.
- Strong managerial experience preferably in handling accounting related section.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation communication skills.
- An advanced degree and professional finance related membership and certification a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years corporate finance experience.