As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for providing key day-to-day financial accounting support and ensuring that our client's accounting function is operating in the most efficient and effective way.
You'll undertake a wide range of financial duties, including maintaining the purchase and sales ledger, credit control activities and intercompany reconciliations. Handling employee expenses, you will ensure that these are posted accurately on the HansaWorld system and assist with the preparation of the monthly payroll.
Your other duties will include:
- Maintaining the petty cash account
- Preparing and analysing financial reports
- Liaising with external parties regarding any queries
- Preparing information for statutory accounts
- Two to five years' experience gained within a finance or accounting function
- Experience of business and financial monitoring
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- A bookkeeping qualification, or qualified by experience
As a Financial Accountant, you must be organised, highly numerate and able to work effectively as part of a team. Patient and flexible, you must also possess a meticulous attention to detail, fantastic prioritisation skills and strong communication abilities.
Although not essential, experience of using HansaWorld Enterprise Edition accounting system would be beneficial to your application.