- Prepare monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepare state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provide financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepare special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.