Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Financial advisors typically provide clients with financial products and services, depending on the licenses they hold and the training they have had.
- Meet with clients in person to discuss their financial goals
- Explain the types of financial services they provide to potential clients
- Educate clients and answer questions about investment options and potential risks
- Recommend investments to clients or select investments on their behalf
- Help clients plan for specific circumstances, such as education expenses or retirement
- Monitor clients’ accounts and determine if changes are needed to improve account performance or to accommodate life changes, such as getting married or having children
- Research investment opportunities
Minimum of HND/Degree. Other qualification or certification in business, finance will be an added advantage.