The preferred candidate will work alongside our forensic investigation teams on a variety of projects. The candidate will be required to interrogate data and build solutions to record and present the results of his/her analysis or the investigation team’s findings. On larger projects the candidate will be required to manage a team to undertake such work.
This role will allow the candidate to capitalize on his/her skills across the data analytics, forensic collection and electronic review sub-service lines. The candidate is likely to be working on multiple projects and have to manage their time accordingly. The candidate should have a demonstrable ability to leverage their technical knowledge, problem solving skills and business awareness to derive meaningful solutions to tight deadlines.
• Strong degree in a field with emphasis on technical, analytical and/or problem solving skills;
• Strong work ethic;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
• Flexibility on working hours and willingness to work on projects throughout West Africa;
• Database manipulation and programming skills;
• Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking capabilities;
• Forensic collection and processing experience
• Electronic review support experience; and
• Knowledge of computer components and assembly.
• 5-8 years of proven experience in programming database applications or interrogating data;
• Proven SQL Server or Oracle experience including SQL queries and stored procedures;
• Scripting skills in a number of languages (VB, C#, ASP.Net, LINQ);
• Encase trained (or equivalent); and
• Experience of development using MS Office environments such as Access and Excel VBA.
• Desirable technical qualifications:
• Microsoft SQL Server Certification; and
• Encase certification (EnCE).