• Performing forensic investigations and recent experience in undertaking dispute and litigation assignments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the preparation of forensic and or dispute-related reports
• Desire to work within the West African region as required
• Be able to operate in a close team environment with the expectation that they will be leading teams in the delivery of client assignments and training staff.
• Leverage his/her technical knowledge and problem solving skills to derive meaningful solutions for clients.
• Assist in the production and review of high quality work product within demanding timescales and fulfilled in a timely, cost-effective way to a high standard.
• 10+ years' experience in professional services or similar advisory role;
• Demonstrated track record of implementing forensic investigations related to fraud, corruption & bribery, AML/ Sanctions, or other white collar crime;
• Or, similar demonstrable experience related to accounting and financial disputes or expert witness services;
• Or, similar demonstrable experience implementing preventative fraud risk management services e.g. fraud risk assessment
• Previous experience working in consulting field, including managing teams of professionals in client-service role;
• Recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA, etc) or related fraud/forensic investigation qualifications (CFE, ACAMS, etc), or evidence of active pursuit of qualification would be desirable.