· Lead the production of both quantitative and qualitative information for the Finance Director and European Leaders.
· Business partner with European & Country Leadership providing strategic information and guidance
· Ownership of the annual operating plan (AOP) process for the region.
· Ownership of the 5 year simulation (SPP) process for the region.
· Full management and reporting of the EME and Europe Office financials.
· Lead the development of local reporting to ensure consistency across the region.
· Preparation and presentation of material required for Leadership meetings or corporate requests.
· Drive quality of commentary from entity leaders to ensure a full understanding of performance against plan, forecast.
· Partner with the R12 implementation team to ensure that the new system meets the business reporting requirements
· Development and delivery of Finance training to non Financial managers.
· Partner with the quality and compliance team with pre-audit and rolling review work.
· Ability to travel meeting customers, 15-20% travel.
· Experience in a similar role, gained within a multi location, international environment.
· Broad understanding of business needs with excellent analytical and communication skills.
· Knowledge of regional and US accountancy standards (Preferred).
· Oracle R12 systems (Preferred).
· Manufacturing / Distribution organisation (Preferred).
Required Education / Licences / Certifications:
Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA etc) – Required