Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum of HND in Accounting, with 1-3 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, and Financial Skills.