To assist Group Finance Controller in various activities related to Regulatory & Reporting, Development of MIS and liaison with Finance personnel of various subsidiaries outside UAE for collating necessary information and coordinating with auditors.
- Ensure timely preparation & submission of Group MIS on monthly basis.
- Develop suitable MIS and reporting packs for various management meetings periodically.
- You should produce periodic financial forecasts based on operational information and prepare annual budgets and business plans.
- Analyze and interpret data and present to management for decision making.
- Ensure better control over books of accounts, assets and liabilities.
- Liaise with Information Technology Department for setting up appropriate ledgers, proper accounting treatment through parameters and accurate reporting in compliance with IFRS
- Ensure compliance with all statutory & regulatory requirements such as provisioning,
- Develop suitable reporting packs to present various reports to management like departmental analysis, project report etc
- Ensure overall accuracy of books of accounts to get clearance for internal & external auditors
- Ensure timely reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Chartered Accountant / Certified Public Accountant / ACC
- Excellent Communication Skills (written & Oral
- Presentation Skills
- MS Office (Strong Excel skills)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review variances, understand business cycles and their impact on operations.
- Be able to plan & prioritize tasks
- UAE Regulatory / Central Bank Reporting Requirements / IFRS
- Consolidation, MIS and reporting skills
- ERP, Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Software Using Skills
A minimum of 2 years in Financial analysis / reporting (or) Audit Firm (Big four only) post qualification