- The job role is focused on overseeing the Accounts and Finance function ensuring smooth operations. Key deliverables include:
- Periodic Financial reports
- Maintenance of adequate system of accounting records
- Budget and operation control plans
- Compliance with Financial and regulatory standards etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting and Finance function, to achieve the agreed goals and objectives.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure proper and efficient banking relationships
- Maintain and update the chart of accounts regularly
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report (audited reports)
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations (agree performance indicators)
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Quality graduate Degree with professional certification.
- Professional accounting qualification-ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.,
- 10 years quality exposure to Financial and accounting management.
- Strong commercial and business skills.
- Proven leadership skill.
- Team work.