Our client, a Dubai based diversified group, is looking for a Financial Controller to oversee its centralised finance function.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Collate and Consolidate financial reports from all subsidiaries according to reporting deadlines.
- Conduct regular financial analysis and review on business performance.
- Review and consolidate the subsidiaries' budget submissions and streamline processes.
- Review Corporate Governance requirements of the Organisation, and ensure that all regulations are adhered to.
- Review business plans prepared by the subsidiaries covering expansion and diversification plans of the businesses
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA, etc)
- At least five years experience, three of which should be within the GCC.
- Experience within Big Four will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Arabic language preferred