Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a brilliant Financial Controller to come and lead accounting globally. With an extensive background in accounting, you should be prepared to turn your hand to pretty much anything; your role will be incredibly to lead the finance team. You should be prepared for managing multiple projects at any one, given time, whilst also managing the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build an efficient and effective process to support the growth of the business.
- Oversee all accounting activities to include accurate and timely reporting of the Company’s financials in accordance with regulatory guidelines, and company procedures.
- Design, document, implement and manage policies and procedures with respect to revenue recognition, accounts payable, fixed assets, month end close and other accounting operations to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, KPIs, and efficient operations.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements.
- Prepare detailed variance analysis and continue to improve, monitor, and enforce internal controls, policies and procedures to manage and guide financial decisions and scale the business.
- Cash forecasting and coordinating on all P&L budgeting and forecasting.
- Indirectly manage Accounts Payable and all payments.
- Manage, own and communicate our stock plans.
- Coordinate with others on completing Monthly revenue and quarterly commissions.
- Manage annual external audit & tax reporting process.
- Manage, review, update and implement business financial systems.
- Make sound recommendations to enhance efficiency of accounting and reporting functions.
- Maintain company records and governance documentation.
- You will have significant Finance experience in a variety of senior roles, ideally with both global and high growth businesses.
- You will have a keen focus on cash flow reporting and forecasting, along with a solid understanding of FX and it’s impact on the business.
- You will be an expert in building processes, with a clear bias to building new vs. optimizing existing
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to lead via influence vs. positional authority
- You will have experience working with and managing geographically dispersed teams
- You should have strong leadership, communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to interpret and summarize complex data to help achieve strategic and operational goals.
- You will be results oriented and able to roll-up your sleeves in order to accomplish necessary tasks.
- You will have superior intellect and the executive presence to become a true business partner – someone who is capable of contributing to broader business conversations beyond their functional expertise.
- You will be comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- You should have strong business judgment and excellent project management skills.
- You will have a high attention to detail and be process-oriented, data-driven with strong analytical abilities.
- Knowledgeable about IFRS
Interested applicants should forward CV to:email@example.com