To ensure execution of Financial Crime Risk (FCR) training strategy for WB MEPA and Europe as required, such that business and WB functional staff have the awareness and skills to perform their roles.
• The FCR focus for the role is AML, Sanctions and Bribery.
Head of Compliance Training for FCR , Group Financial Crime Risk
The role holder supports the FCR management framework in WB, to be delivered through:
•Working in close liaison with the Group Head of FCR Training and supporting and contributing to the Group FCR Training Strategy.
Working with WB FCR, including Head of WB FCR Policy and WB Senior Training Manager
•Working with regional stakeholders in OCC and WB Compliance to identify training needs and priorities
• Research and development of new FCR training for regional WB specific audiences
• Review of existing FCR training courses and making recommendations for improvements, if necessary
• Assisting in the preparation of FCR training metrics and management reporting
• Participation in projects and initiatives related to FCR training
In support of this framework, the role holder must contribute to:
• the training of teams in the MEPA business that are responsible for CDD in the first line and establishing a feedback loop to support continuous improvement;
• liaising with the internal audit function to ensure that any weakness identified by the internal audit function relating to training activities are appropriately followed up; and
• promoting and embedding a compliance culture throughout the MEPA WB business.
Leadership and management
• Supports efforts to position the Bank as an industry leader in the eyes of regulators and industry stakeholders.
• Establishes strong working relationship with stakeholders in Group FCR Training, Group FCR, WB FCR and OCC.
• Inspires FCR network.
Knowledge development and information management
• Offers subject matter expertise, drawing on FCR networks, professional qualifications and experience.
• Implements meaningful measurement and performance monitoring systems for financial crime risk training, drawing on tools from the risk management discipline.
• Ensures effective escalation within the Bank.
• Group FCR Training
•WB Legal and Compliance network
• Financial Crime Risk network
•Country Heads of Compliance in MEPA
• WB Management
• WB Audit
• Peers in other banks.
The FCR Training Delivery Manager should:
• Have FCR experience gained in a bank, leading regulator or a professional services firm
• Have demonstrated knowledge and experience in the development and delivery of AML or Compliance training programmes and curriculums
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Have excellent organisational and project management skills
• Possess sound working knowledge of MS Office suite particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Be a self-starter who displays ownership and follows through. Highly organised. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Delivery orientated, completing tasks in a timely manner