Maximise Revenue Predictability
- Maintain good awareness of the sales pipeline and ensure correct procedures and processes have been agreed on client and engagement set up; i.e. billing schedules and payment on account
- Review and investigate any challenging code set ups
- Review and monitor WIP across your portfolio to identify risk and provide key stakeholders up to date details on potential exposure to WIP & debtors.
- Minimise avoidable write off surprises and reduce exposure by proactive management and challenge of project recoveries. Use commercial, historical and portfolio knowledge to spot trends and address any issues early on.
- Assess risk across portfolios, identify and surface key risks to revenue to Supervising FMA.
- Increase your own and stakeholders' awareness of how recovery changes affect the business.
- Ensure you maintain up-to-date and meaningful commentary across your portfolio for stakeholder visibility.
Minimise Revenue Days
- Exhibit a sound understanding of how targets are calculated.
- Ensure the Business understand their targets, what is required to achieve them and the impact of not achieving.
- Drive the working capital performance of your group by devising both short and long term initiatives to achieve long term success.
- Have an impact on how we engage with our clients to increase engagement profitability and improve our working capital.
- Provide relevant and timely working capital management information to your key stakeholders, including gap and trend analysis to effectively influence continuous performance improvement within your portfolio.
Process & Escalation Consistency / Improvement
- Identify and escalate process improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate a positive and solution driven mindset.
- Involvement in additional ad hoc projects.
Understand the bigger picture
- Promote the use of the GSS team. Build successful relationships with the GSS to effectively utilise the team.
- Develop commercial awareness and demonstrate understanding of the key issues driving the overall performance of realisation and revenue days.
- Exhibit thorough understanding of key financial metrics and how these impact our cash flow and management accounts.
- Supporting the business and educating them through a change management process with positive mind set.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good team player with ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders. Capability 'to tell a story' to build trust and motivate people
- Confident, with a proven ability to challenge at all levels
- Ability to balance multiple priorities by considering risk, importance and level of urgency
- Customer focused and responsive with good commercial acumen/strategic thinking and an excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Robust, resilient, calm under pressure and flexible
- Demonstrate good listening skills and being connected and responsive to our clients and offering insight to identify areas of financial opportunity
- Minimum two years experience in a client driven professional environment in a financial/business capacity
- Strong IT skills including advanced use of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes