Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Financial Performance Management, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making.
- Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget with Executive Director.
- Providing and interpreting financial information;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly;
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- Analyzing competitors and market trends;
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue;
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Develop and manage annual budget and supervising staff.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget and financial goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as requested.
- Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements.
- Assisting Executive Director and Board in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
Applicants should have minimum of HND. BSc and above in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: Minimum of #350,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.