• Compute and file all federal, state, local, sales, and other tax returns including related reports to ensure MTNN’s compliance with all tax laws and regulations.
• Reconcile tax-related general ledger accounts and assist the Senior Tax Accountant with special projects on need basis.
• Prepare income tax provisions for each period.
• Keep record of all tax transactions and related balance sheet activity for tax and audit purposes.
• Ensure proper filing system.
• Maintain complete and well organized work papers and business records for tax purposes.
• Ensure adherence to business intentions and guidelines. E.g. the five year accounting presentation format.
• Prepare audit support data for external auditor use.