The position will play a pivotal role in financial and tax planning, execution and review for all aspects of the Group’s operational improvement initiatives towards Shareholders’ wealth maximization and compliance with extant tax laws.
Specifically, the Financial Planning and Tax Analyst’s duties shall include:
Key Role :
· Helping with planning of corporate, consumption, personal and other Taxes, levies and fees.
· Providing advice and updates on current tax and Transfer Pricing laws and regulations.
· Liaison with tax authorities and advisers across all jurisdictions with a view to complying with all tax laws and regulations.
· Evaluation of tax implications of transactions to optimize taxes and comply with Transfer Pricing issues across the Group
· Evaluation of and advice on intercompany transactions and inter-relationships amongst group members
· Providing tax advice on the new projects.
· Sorting out tax queries and ensuring that tax issues are considerably minimized.
· Ensuring achievement of optimal Effective Tax Rate (ETR) in all subsidiaries.
· Evaluation of current tax compliance levels and making recommendations for improvements.
· Assisting in annual Budget preparation and quarterly reviews
· Providing analytical and other reviews and helping with presentations of plans and models.
· Performing due diligence and building financial models for existing and new businesses.
· Providing product costing analyses using best-fit costing methodologies.
· Preparing monthly variance reports
· Analysing such variances and providing remedial actions
· Preparing departmental /Subsidiary performance reports.
· Preparing and reviewing assets and non-assets schedules for insurance coverage.
· Providing other routine and ad-hoc reports and information to aid management informed decisions as at when required.