Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- To work according to the guidelines and policies and procedures proposed by the Company and company Bylaws.
- To receive funds from whatever source, providing permanent receipt in a numeric receipt pad, record them, and report them to the company Treasurer, the company and its leadership (Finance Committee) as provided in the company policies.
- To ensure money is deposited in a bank as soon as possible after it is received. All deposits should be made within three (3) days of receipt.
- To establish a procedure to collect and record money received through methods, including money received through the mail.
- To be accountable to the company through its designated committees/teams, elected officers and paid staff leadership.
- To disburse all money contributed to the company budget, keeping accurate records of how money is spent within the approved company budget.
Requirements:Interested candidates must have a minimum of OND in Business Studies from a reputable higher institution.Professional qualification will be an added advantage,candidates must be smart,intelligent and outspoken.Qualified candidates will be shortlisted.Note:LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY.