Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The main duties of a full-time firefighter are to help protect the public in emergency situations. They respond to a wide variety of calls, such as car crashes, chemical spills, flooding, water rescue and general rescue as well as fires.. In addition to attending emergency call outs and rescuing people and animals from life-threatening situations,
· using sophisticated firefighting and rescue equipment
· promoting fire safety via talks, advice and training sessions
· inspecting and enforcing safety standards in commercial and residential properties
· demonstrating the use of firefighting equipment
· performing practice drills
· working with police and ambulance service personnel
· undertaking physical and academic training
· checking and maintaining vehicles, equipment, hydrants and water supplies
National minimum entrance requirements state that all candidates must have good unaided eyesight and hearing
Applicant must be 18 or above in age.
Firefighters should be confident, resilient and flexible
Strong team members
Able to think quickly under pressure and able to communicate effectively
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 5-7 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to plantinumoutsourcingresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .