The Security Consultant is a customer-focused technical security professional who provides high level support and guidance to customers and responsible for product implementations. The Consultant acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in his/her field by the account team, channel partners and customers.
- 2 yrs + experience as a Security Consultant with hands on product implementation experience
- Travel is required.
- Malware Analysis, Forensics, Mitigation, and Remediation Expertise and Experience
- Strong Scripting skills (Python, Perl)
- Strong Network Troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of advanced software development, documentation, configuration management, and software maintenance
- Strong technical familiarity with TCP networking and network protocols such as HTTP, SSL, and SMTP
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including: Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience and knowledge of packet flow/TCP/UDP traffic Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS) Malware/security experience
- Track record of implementing applications with Apache, HTTP and MySQL/Postgres (preferred)
- Able to take requirements and design, implement, test and work with operations to deploy production systems
- Must speak English and Arabic fluently
- Good project Management skills
- Good report Writing skills
- Excellent communication skills