Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A fish farm manager is responsible for the breeding and rearing of fish for the wholesale or retail trade. Farms breed their own fish by hatching eggs from adult stock, or sometimes by buying in young fish, and then rearing them before selling on to purchasers.
Fish farm managers can be responsible for:
- managing fish habitats throughout the year;
- stock health and welfare issues;
- feeding stock either manually or via automated machinery;
- maintenance of equipment and cages;
- selling on to the public or trade customers.
Minimum of OND holder
Must work efficiently without suoervision.
Must have the right attitude.
Must reside in Lagos