- Execute job design, well support and post job analysis for all Fishing Operations.
- Plan and execute operations including fishing, milling, well abandonment, well decommissioning and completions.
- Advise customer on the proper procedures to perform a fishing operation and provide instruction on proper procedures.
- Able to run multiple applications of low to high risk in the wellbore intervention Product group including conventional fishing, casing cutting and well head retrieving, through tubing Milling, Remedial and Simulation.
- Working with the clients to design various types of Workover and Fishing Operations.
- Supervise the operation, may be required to promote sales of fishing tool services.