- Bending of Isometric directions, preparation of plates & piping length of bevelled.
- Marking out and layout of drawings.
- Reading and interpretation of schematic drawings of pipe systems, isometric sketches, combination drawings, construction drawings and isometric view drawings.
- Arrangement and performing pressure testing as specified on the drawings and/or in the pressure test instructions after welding.
- Execution of dimension control on pipe systems and checking if all accessories and fittings in the pipe system are mounted.
- Knowledge of using hoisting tooling and flushing unit knowledge of pipe system specifications, technical and safety standards is required
- Capable of using equipment and tools for Pipe fitting, as well as for steel construction in general.
- Responsible for the execution and application of the HSE procedures within his work area.
- Trade Test Certification. 1&2 labour & productivity or Engineering background.
- Working experience on an EPC project will be an additional advantage
- Must have worked on a Pipe erection project.
- 5- 8 years minimum working experience in the fabrication field.
- Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry.
- Ability to use all fabrication /Fitting equipment and instrument
- Use of grinding machine & burning set.
- Must understand tools and equipment management.
- Must have good attitude and behaviour.
- Ability to take measurements, do conversions, plates & piping calculations.
- Good understanding of piping spools orientation, elevations, co-ordinates & piping copping.
- Ability to identify fittings & materials.
- Conversant with abbreviations, signs & codes.
- Good safety practices i.e. Understanding of HSE.
- Ability to read and interpret isometric drawings, P & IDS.
- Ability to understand and interpret simple and complex pipe fabrication drawing
- Years of Experience. 4years and above.