- Manage a team of Logistics personnel and maintain good working relationship with stakeholders
- Ensure smooth and timely delivery of products to customers
- Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Carry on logistics support plan & initiatives
- Manage costs and operational effectiveness and efficiency
- To produce, manage and maintain all relevant logistic KPI and reports
- Responsible for compliance matters such as safety and security Requirements
A minimum of 2 yrs of hands on experience in handling Fleet operations, insurance follow ups, work orders, making operation reports, Salik Payment, Multi lingual (English + Urdu/Hindi), Age above 30yrs, UAE driving license would be an added advantage.
Candidates who come from Fleet/Transportation Industry will be given preference.