• Ensure there is job order raised and signed off before any vehicles are sent to the garage for routine maintenance or accidental repair.
• Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
• Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with the head driver.
• Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
• Relate with the vehicles documentation desk to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
• Track and analyze the vehicles-wise cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
• Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices and welcome centers.
• Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with job order and within budget.
• Pro-actively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements outside the prohibited working hours.
• Coordinate weekly report on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
• Ensure and implement fleet management and pool cars usage policies and procedures.