- You will be responsible for developing and operating an efficient fleet management department plan, organise, control and be responsible for making the most effective and economical use of fleet resources and ensure safety of all transportation activities by conducting regular assessment reviews.
- You will continuously develop, implement and update policies and procedures to ensure safe transport activities including overseeing vehicle maintenance, health and safety management and speed and fuel management.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field.
- Expertise in the management of large fleets preferably in a large organization
- Experience in managing third party suppliers.
- Experience of setting up Road safety and HSE procedures.
- A minimum of 10 years fleet management experience.