- Use fleet management software (Adata C track and Veetech) to track and monitor the various aspects of fleet and driver operations.
- Establish and implement a fleet management system by ensuring proper documentation, updated vehicle logbooks and servicing protocols are maintained
- Manage the fuelling system for the Company fleet
- Maintain an asset report on Vehicle fuel consumption and status of all company fleet
- Manage the Company fleet and ensure that all particulars and documents (vehicle licenses, road worthiness, heavy duty permit, hackney permit, insurance etc) are complete and renewed before expiration.
- Use all functionality of Adata and Veetech tracking system for fleet management to drive weekly reports.
- Update the driver’s details, phone register for the Company fleet.
- Generate a weekly report on numbers and pictures of vehicle on Adata and Veetech website
- Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement
- Advise vehicle assignees on routine service schedule
- Raising Requisition of Outstation allowances for Drivers /Drivers Mate on official duties
- Generate a weekly report on Vehicle fuel consumption and status of all company fleet.
- To update the current Arbico’s assets list/data with all the necessary information, and inform P&E on time for any changes.
- Follow up on all Vehicle Trucks insurance claim related issues
- Tracks and follows up on the renewal of vehicle particulars.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Marketing or any Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years fleet management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills