Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Mitreel logistics and haulage offers a complete cycle of end-to-end Supply chain logistics services to facilitate domestic and international freight transportation, and integrated logistics management, haulage and distribution services to various subsidiaries of the group, and bulk haulage to other corporate organizations within the private and public sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
* Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
* Streamline and monitor all purchases
* Participate in various workshops and maintain knowledge on all industry relevant publications.
* Develop and implement operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
* Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle, requirements and control budgeting process.
* Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
* Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
* Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
Requirements and Qualification
* HND/B.Sc in Business Management or in any related discipline
* Minimum of 5-7 years working experience
* Requires proficiency in various software applications and programs
* Ability to set priorities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV's to: email@example.com