- To provide efficient and result oriented logistics support to the company at optimum cost.
- Data processing and report generation.
- Documents processing.
- Raising requisitions and follow-up with approvals.
- Keep and update vehicles particulars as at when due.
- Ensure day to day fueling of company’s vehicles
- Keep vehicles fueling and maintenance record and generate weekly report.
- Keep movement log book and generate weekly reports.
- Collate reports from BU's and generate central reports.
- Maintain and keep updated the fleet inventory and asset register.
- Maintain drivers register
- Maintain office equipment.
- Able to use fleet management software.
- Minimum of OND in any social or science courses.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar role
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office ( Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Words)
- Good presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good planning and organisation skills