- Provide efficient and result oriented logistics support to the company at optimum cost.
- Review Requests for vehicles repairs and maintenance or repairs job quotations
- Assign maintenance and repairs jobs to approved vendors
- Follow-up with the vendors on the status of work and ensure prompt service delivery.
- Follow up with the payment of contractors / vendors
- Ensure renewal of company's vehicles particulars as at when due.
- Relate and have interpersonal relationship with law enforcement agents (Police, VIO, FRSC, etc).
- Oversee activities of company's drivers.
- Oversee periodic drivers' trainings, refresher courses and recertification.
- Oversee daily inspection of all pool vehicles and keep records.
- Coordinate accident cases.
- Process insurance cases.
- Follow up on warrantee cases.
- On a daily basis manage the vehicle maintenance contract and monitor the service provided to ensure compliance with the contract and legislation, including quality of work done by the contractor.
- Advise on the service due date of all pool vehicles.
- Coordinate central maintenance of operational vehicles
- Use fleet management software.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering.
- An advanced degree or professional certification in an Administrative course will be an added advantage
- 4 – 6 years of experience in a similar role
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Industry knowledge
- Automotive knowledge – faults troubleshooting
- Very Analytical
- Good leadership and managerial skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good presentation skills.