Fleet Trainer ensures on time delivery and pickup through 3rd Part Logistics providers as per agreed service levels; manage 3rd part Logistics providers as required and demand of delivery/ pick up of Jumia / Kaymu shipments.
• To do qualitative and quantitative research on the training needs of driver team
• To develop and improve content material for driver training
• To conduct over the weekend trainings in full batches
• To conduct role plays and focused group discussion in small batches everyday
• To prepare and evaluate the progress of drivers at an individual level
• Control and monitor driver customer communication to ensure good customer experience.
• To contribute in OPS process and planning with a focus on driver needs and customer experience
• Regular and consistent feedback activities / mechanisms to ascertain the service levels of 3rd Party Logistics providers and encourage improvements.
• Reiterate on Values of Jumia/ Kaymu at all levels.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in mass training
• Have a customer-centric attitude with patience to deal with people related issues
• Bring empathy to the table and champion the causes of drivers in the organization
• Liaise with Hub Managers and dispatch team
• Should have the ability to work within set timelines in a constantly innovative workplace.
• Can work with little supervision.
• Good understanding of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Candidate should be a team player and demonstrate positive thinking, a good work ethic and company loyalty.
• Candidates should be familiar with use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Qualification and Experience
• A good first degree from a recognized Institution.
• 2-3 years’ experience in the area of Logistics / Customer Service / Account Management.
• Applicant must be process oriented and analytical, must have experience in fleet training and must have handled teams.
• Experience in Supply Chain Management in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies is a plus.