To monitor flights on the EK network, evaluate Group requests and provide seats throughout the year for various seasons at the right price. To monitor passenger and fare forecasts on point of sale OD's and flights and ensure distressed inventory is optimaly considered for groups.
- Honours Degree preferrably in Mathematics or Statistics.
- 5 years + Airline experience of which at least 3 years should have been within Reservation/ticket desk.
- Exposure to airline revenue management principles & sales would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to work with people at all levels and across different cultural boundaries.
- PC literate with exposure to automation.
- Proven Analytical skills with the ability to perform statistical analysis of various business situations for revenue enhancement.
- Working knowledge of procedures for establishing passenger fares and passenger proration methodologies is essential.