Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Flight attendants provide personal services to ensure the safety and comfort of airline passengers.
- Attend preflight briefings on details of the flight
- Ensure that adequate supplies of refreshments and emergency equipment are on board
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment
- Ensure that all passengers fasten their seatbelts
- Serve, and sometimes sell, beverages, meals, or snacks
- Take care of passengers’ needs
- Assist passengers with special needs
- Reassure passengers during flight, such as when the aircraft hits turbulence
- Administer first aid to passengers, when needed
- Direct passengers in case of emergency
Minimum of Diploma/OND, HND/Degree in any course of study. Certification or qualification in customer care training will be an added advantage.