As part of our commitment to expand and provide a world class carrier to Nigeria we are seeking experienced and licensed Flight Dispatchers to join our team. Flight dispatchers are an integral part of the flight operations of any airline.
• Ensuring that each flight under their control is planned and operated safely and in accordance with all applicable regulations.
• Ensuring that all factors affecting safety are considered.
• Providing flight operational support which include, but not limited to, Flight Planning, Flight Watch, Weather Briefing, and Communication as required by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations and those applicable sections of the Operations Manual.
• Exercising operational control on a co-authority basis with the PIC and for the joint responsibility of the safe efficient planning and monitoring of a flight.
• Performing Operational Flight Watch and for determining if changes to operational and meteorological conditions may affect the safety of flights within a prescribed area or on assigned routes, and for communicating those changes to the PIC.
• Formulating and implementing revised Operational Flight Plans when conditions warrant, and for communicating the revised plans to the PIC.
• Providing and communicating revised Operational Flight Plans to optimize revenue payload potential while maintaining adequate Safety standards.
- Possess a minimum of 2 Years aviation experience as a Flight Dispatcher.
- Possess a Minimum of HND or equivalent qualification.
- Flight Dispatcher License issued by Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority.
- Be physically and medically fit.
- Have excellent level of spoken and written skills in English.
- Be well versed with computer applications.